Thank you for your interest in writing for Recruitopia!
If you love what we do at Recruitopia and wish to contribute your content to our readers, join us as a guest author today!
With that being said, here are some guidelines that we need you to follow in order for us to accept your submission.
Guidelines to follow if you want to write for us:
Content Idea: Please pitch your content ideas to us before you proceed to write the actual article.
Original Article: Your article must be 100% unique and not previously published elsewhere (including your own site). You may get verification from a plagiarism checker to prove your article’s originality.
Content Quality: We only publish content with no spelling and grammatical errors.
Topics We Cover: Please refer to our blog categories here.
Recommended Article Length: 1,000 – 1,200 words.
Formatting: Structure the content by using proper headings, subheadings, numbered lists and bullet points.
External linking: Include external links from relevant resources to support facts and figures in your article (maximum 3 links).
Internal linking: Link to recruitopia.com’s published articles when necessary.
Images/Videos: We encourage authors to use high-quality images/videos with permission. Be sure to credit owners in the article.
Short Paragraphs: The ideal paragraph length should only contain 3-4 sentences.
Article Edits: We are entitled to edit your content for the purpose of correcting errors and sentence clarification.
Author Bio and Photo: A complete draft should include an author bio and a photo of 150 X 150 pixels. Your author bio should be 40 – 50 words and may include one link to your website’s homepage or LinkedIn.
Examples of Accepted Guest Posts:
- 5 Effective Tips for Managing Overqualified Candidates
- 10 Ways To Promote Your Employee Referral Program Effectively
- How Successful Employers Make The Most Out Of Their Virtual Career Fair
- 7 Best Ways to Get Clients for Your Recruitment Agency
- How To Find A Job Through Recruiters (and Get Hired)
By submitting a Guest Post, you agree that we will be using your article on our website and you will not claim any payment or copyright infringement in future.
Once we publish your article, you are not allowed to republish it without our written approval in advance.
Please, do not pitch:
- Topics that we have published on our blog
- Irrelevant or non-informative content to our business
- Press releases, sales pitches, advertorials, fake product reviews
- Any article with intentions to get a backlink
- Contents that are too promotional
Ready to Contribute?
Fill in your details below:
We will respond to all submissions within three working days.